Integration to FinP2P API
Ownera provides a set of APIs for integrating with FinP2P, The integration can be developed in the preferred language (such as Java, Nodejs, etc.) that will make use the Rest API to perform the actions required, and to GraphQL for querying purposes.
Authorization is required for accessing the the Ownera FinP2P API. Refer to the Authorization reference page. A key is supplied by the operator of the Ownera-Node in which you are connecting to.
The following describes the various use cases in which you can chose to integrate to including:
Use Case 1: Integrating Investor Wallet
This use case walkthrough illustrates the typical flow of integrating a wallet into the FinP2P network which enables the pulling and trading Ownera network based assets
- the onboarding of a given investor, including establishing the investor profile, attaching the required documentation, and funding the investor account
- Enable the investment flow in a primary sale investment
- Enable the capability to transact trades in the secondary market using the FinP2P Bulletin Board style posting of trading intents
- Processing the digitally signed receipts received as proof of concept for ownership
Use Case 2: Issuing Assets for Distribution
This use case walkthrough illustrates the typical flow of how to connect your tokenization platform for distributing your assets into the FinP2P network which describes:
- the onboarding of a given asset, including establishing the asset profile, attaching the required documentation, and the permission for trading to the selected target organizations
- Creating primary sale intents, and processing their underlying investment requests
- Capturing secondary market trading into your cap tables
- Developing an adapter to receive investment requests
Note that the Ownera flow assigns responsibility for the tokenization platform to maintain record keeping for trading and token ownership transfers within the tokenization platform blockchain. Proof of ownership is received by the wallet via a digitally signed receipt.
Use Case 3: Providing Payment Services using an Escrow method
This use case walkthrough illustrates the typical flow of how to connect your payments platform to provide settlement services for trading counterparties and facilitate payment processing for both buys and sellers, including:
- Processing request for deposit funds
- Facilitating settlement of a delivery vs payment operation through holding and releasing the investor funds
- Enabling the withdrawal of accumulated funds
Updated 5 months ago